1 slice farmhouse white bread (or multigrain if preferred)
1 ripe banana
20ml apple or organe juice
20g dessicated coconut
1. Toast the bread.
2. Peel and slice the banana lenthways and gently fry, fat free, in a non-stick frying pan for two minutes, keeping the banana moving so it doesn't stick.
3. Pour in the juice and keep moving the banana.
4. Sprinkle over the dessicated coconut. Turn off the heat
5. Put the banana mixture onto the toasted bread and place in a microwave on 850W for 15 seconds.
6. Remove from the microwave, slice bread in half and serve.